If you’re a small business owner in need of Small Business SEO Services to help you get more targeted website visitors, I’m the Local SEO Expert Consultant you want to speak with. I’ve been working in Search Engine Optimization for over ten years, helping small business owners rank their websites for profitable keywords that generate Google searches. If your website is not generating the leads you need without having to pay for AdWords, then there is something wrong with your website’s digital marketing strategy. Let me take a look at your website and help pinpoint any weaknesses, while also offering my advice on how to improve your organic rankings in a manner that conforms to Google’s best practices. I’m here to offer Affordable SEO Services For Small Business to business owners that are struggling to generate visitors to their website. Below you’ll find specific information on some of the local SEO services that I offer.
- Competitive Research Analysis: Get an idea of how your website is doing in comparison to your competition. With this information, you’ll know exactly what your competition is doing. For example, find out which keywords they are targeting, and how well their SEO campaign is working in comparison to yours. The process begins with your Free SEO Audit
- Keyword Research & Mapping: I’m able to help you discover which keywords you should be going after based on search volume and competition. The keywords are then mapped to the corresponding web pages on your website. With this keyword list, you should be ready for SEO and or PPC.
- Technical SEO 100% Errors & Warnings Cleanup: Technical SEO is as important as having good backlinks and having great content on your web pages. I’ll make sure that technical errors such as broken links, missing alt tags, duplicate content issues, etc… are all fully cleaned up so that your website functions as it should.
- On-Page SEO:On-page SEO is also important. Making sure that title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, etc… are all set properly for the web pages. Also, making sure that cononical is setup properly. Making sure your website only resolves to one domain address.
- Website Speed Optimization: The load time of a webpage is one of two hundred SEO ranking factors. The load time of any web page is important, it’s for that reason that I focus on minimizing HTTP request, using CSS sprites when appropriate, Minification & Concatentation, as well as adding a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to help speed things up.
- W3C Page Validation: It’s important to make sure that each page on your website is coded properly. W3C validator is a tool that checks proper coding for a webpage. If the web page has any coding errors, it will make a notification and tell you exactly what needs to get fixed.
- Schema Markup on Pages: Schema on some pages helps with conversion rates. For example, schema allows you to display five stars on your Google search ads. Some SEO’s believe that Schema is, in fact, an SEO ranking factor, but I still believe otherwise. Never the less, it’s still important for conversions.
- NAT Citations & Corrections: NAT Citations are mandatory for local SEO businesses. Citations are nothing more than your business name, address, and telephone number mentioned across the internet. The more relevant and local citations the business has, the higher the probability of dominating in Google’s local top three pack.
- Organic Link Building Strategies: Getting backlinks to a website is very challenging, but I have strategies that are very effective. Since the beginning backlinks have been a strong factor for rankings webpages. However; I’ve noticed that I’ve been able to get websites to rank really well with only On-Page SEO. This is all dependent on the industry and the competition.
- Copy Writing: When it comes to SEO, content is still king. That’s why if you need help writing content for your website or Blog, I’m here to help you write great relevant content that’s going to drive results.
- Website Monitoring & Reporting: I’m constantly monitoring the progress of clients’ websites on a daily basis. If you choose to work with me, you’ll also be getting monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports. Along with the phone, email, and in some cases in-person support. I’m also one of the few SEO’s across the country that works with Google Data Studio, this means, I’m able to create some engaging reports packed with great data.
Small Business SEO Company
If you’re a small business owner, and you’re looking for help to market and rank your website, you have several options. Depending on your digital marketing goals, you can choose to invest in, for example, Video Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media, Adwords (PPC), and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Each has pros and cons, even though I have experience performing a spectrum of digital marketing duties, I strongly prefer to specialize in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) because of the power it has to bring in organic traffic over time. With PPC (Adwords) you also have the ability to gain fantastic results, but it’s costing you more money to generate leads than an organic campaign from my experience.
If you hire an SEO agency to manage your project, you’ll probably talk to a salesman, not a real Local SEO Expert Consultant. In the event that you do talk to a qualified SEO consultant, chances are, your project is going to be passed on to an SEO Analyst or Specialist who may not have the experience to fully analyze your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to Search Engine Optimization for your website. Trust me, when I say that you’re better off working with a professional SEO consultant who understands what they’re doing, you’ll save money and headaches. Agencies may not even have the proper talent to manage your SEO account. Just keep that in mind. They usually get the person handling PPC campaigns to do the SEO, although they are closely related, a PPC expert is not going to do a better job at optimizing a website than a Local SEO expert like myself. People who specialize in PPC focus on short-term goals, because that’s the nature of the job, a Local SEO Expert Consultant, on the other hand, is focused on a long-term organic strategy.
Does SEO Work For Small Business?
As a small business owner you’re probably like me, busy and don’t want to spend thousands of dollars a month on digital marketing strategies, but you understand the importance of being found in Google’s search engine when someone is searching for specific keyword terms in Google search. I’m certain whoever is currently managing your SEO account is probably only providing you with Google Analytics reports and a quick Summary Of How Your SEO Is Doing. You continue to pay them because the numbers that they show you look good, but you may not know the meaning behind those metrics or how it affects your SEO strategy. The truth is, you may not know what SEO services you’re paying for specifically.
I provide Clients with specific things that I worked on specifically for that month. I also provide them with real-time up to date SEO analytics reports. that combines Social Media, Adwords, and a variety of other data. These reports are available at any time and are always updated in real-time. I’m also available via phone and email to answer any questions.
To answer your question. Yes, SEO absolutely works for small business when done right. There are companies overseas that promise to rank you on the first page of Google for all of your keywords with a budget of under two hundred dollars a month. This is not realistic, I will provide you with reasonable expectations if you choose to work with me.
Local SEO For Small Business
Local SEO for small business is important because that’s how potential Clients are finding your services. In order to have a strong local SEO presence, you need several things to come together nicely. A technically sound optimized website, as well as citations, links, and great content, are going to be necessary if you want to rank a website. I have a few SEO Packages that address the most important SEO issues. For more information, check out the SEO Packages page.
Local SEO For Small Business is what I specialize in. It’s very different from an international SEO campaign. With local SEO the focus is on attracting clients that are located within your city and surrounding areas. More focus is placed on keywords that target a specific geographical location. Truthfully, Local and National SEO strategies are pretty similar, the only thing that differs significantly is the need for local citations.
SEO For Small Business Website
I get it, you’ve probably googled the term “SEO for small business services” and landed on this webpage because you’re on a mission to find the best Local SEO Expert Consultant for the job. I know that my web design skills could use a bit of work, but the point is that I’m miles ahead of my competition here locally when it comes to understanding and implementing successful local SEO campaigns for small business websites. You won’t find anyone out there who can deliver the value that I bring, at the rates that I charge without outsourcing this kind of work overseas. Even then, I would be wary of the work done by workers from overseas.
When you choose to work with me, you are working with a professional Local SEO Expert Consultant who will take the time to understand your website’s strengths and weaknesses and develop a customized SEO campaign around that. I don’t claim to be the best, but the Results speak for themselves. My website dominates the first page of Google on my selected keywords for a reason, the same goes for the websites that I manage.
SEO Packages For Small Business
There are two problems, the first is that there are many SEO companies out there who claim to be the best at what they do, but they are unable to give any proof of this, their websites are not optimized in any way, and they can’t rank for competitive search terms themselves. What makes you think they will do a better job for you?
The other problem is that the few people who do understand how SEO works and do a good job are charging ridiculous rates for their services. I understand the concept of supply and demand, but I’m in this to actually help small businesses. Small Business SEO Services can be affordable, give me a call so we can chat.
Small Business SEO Services is a keyword I am targeting. In order to be successful, I need to make sure that I have good quality content, strong technical SEO, and a fair number of backlinks pointing to the targeted keyword. This is the same strategy I use on all of the websites that I work on.