If you’re in need of SEO consulting services to help you bring in more targeted website visitors, then you want to speak with us directly. We offer affordable small business SEO services to service-oriented businesses that want to generate more organic visitors to their website. Below you’ll find specific information on some of the SEO services that we offer. We have over a decade of professional working experience and know which strategies and tactics work well for ranking webpages in a natural, organic, whitehat manner, so send us a message to get started.
If you hire an SEO agency to manage your project, you’ll probably talk to a salesman, not a real local SEO consultant. In the event that you do talk to a qualified SEO professional, chances are, your project is going to be passed on to an SEO analyst or an SEO specialist who may not have the experience to fully analyze your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to search engine optimization for your website. You’re better off working with a seasoned SEO consultant who understands what they’re doing, you’ll save money and headaches. Internet Marketing Agencies may not even have the proper talent to manage your SEO account, they usually get the person handling PPC campaigns to do the SEO, although they are closely related, a PPC expert is not going to do a better job at optimizing a website than a professional SEO consultant. People who specialize in PPC focus on short-term goals, because that’s the nature of the job, a local SEO Expert, on the other hand, is focused on long-term organic growth.
Is SEO Consulting Worth It?
If you hire the right SEO team to handle your website project(s) it’s absolutely worth it and necessary. Our SEO consulting services can help your business grow a lot quicker on the web, then with traditional marketing strategies. A great SEO campaign will not only help bring you more organic and relevant website traffic, or help you rank in search engines like Google for very desirable terms, but it will also make your website more professional and authoritative, thus helping your branding along the way. If you’re someone who values having a high-quality website for the users who visit your website, then you’ll enjoy the benefits of our SEO services.
What Is A Good SEO Plan For A Small Business?
A good solid SEO plan for a small business would be to hire us to do the following:
- We will setup current benchmarks for your technical, On-page, and Off-page SEO. (That way you see exactly what has been accomplished at any point)
- We will perform a detailed audit that includes technical SEO, On-page, and Off-page SEO.
- We will look at your current website to determine the best topics to target for your SEO campaign. (Our focus will be on your core services) and start to create pillar page content research ideas around these topics.
- Keyword research.
- Complete Onboarding Process (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business).
- Citation submissions & profile setup.
- A few KPIs will be set.
- Start the process for creating one, two, or maybe three pillar page templates & guest post blogs (GPBs) for targeting some of the topics from the keyword research from month 1.
- Start the process of fixing the technical errors and warnings found in SEMRUSH.
- Begin website speed optimization.
- Begin On-page optimization.
- Begin the implementation process of the first pillar pages from month 2, into unique targeted pages and optimize for title tags, meta descriptions, setting up proper url structure, schema markup, internal links, alt tags, and possibly table of contents.
- Finish up with technical error fixes from SEMRUSH if not completed.
- Finish up with the implementation of on-page elements if not completed. (N.A.P, T.O.S, etc…)
- Finish up with the site speed optimization if not yet completed.
- Restart the process for creating one, two, or maybe three pillar page templates & guest post blogs (GPBs) for targeting some of the topics from the keyword research of month one.
- Begin the process of link building research and identifying the backlinks we want to target for the pillar pages identified in month 2
- Begin the blogging process to target pillar page(s) via internal linking (blogging will continue every month from here on out)
- Begin the implementation process of the first pillar pages from month 4, into unique targeted pages and optimize for title tags, meta descriptions, setting up proper url structure, schema markup, internal links, alt tags, and possibly table of contents.
- Begin the link building outreach work for the pillar pages in month 2
- Begin the process of link building research and identifying the backlinks we want to target for the pillar pages identified in month 4
- Continue the process of setting up more pillar page templates, if there are still main services/topics left.
- Look at the benchmarks and KPis established in month 1 to see how things have been progressing, or if we need to make some readjustments. (progress report).
- Another in depth audit of technical, on-page, and offpage (progress report).
Month 7 – 11
- Begin the link building outreach work for the pillar pages in month 4
- Continue the process of setting up more pillar page templates, if there are still main services/topics left.
- Begin the on-page optimization for OTHER pages on schema markup, internal links, and proper title tags and meta descriptions. (Only once the pillar pages being targeted have all been completed)
- A continuation of various link building efforts
- Continue the on-page optimization for OTHER pages for schema markup, internal links, and proper title tags and meta descriptions
- Full evaluation of the campaign and review of KPIs to ensure that progress has been made.
Some or all of these tasks may be performed within any given month based on need and availability of hours
- Keyword research, identification and mapping for primary and secondary keywords for new blog articles and page content.
- Blogging based on keyword strategy (1 blog per month based on approved titles and content. Cost of content development is included)
- Create manual and dynamic citations (Link-building)
- Updating Google My Business (Local SEO)
- Ongoing technical and onsite optimization as needed
- On-page content optimization as needed
- Internal page linking
- Ongoing campaign analysis, technical audit and optimization to ensure that keyword rankings are improving, site is up to date with Google’s standards and requirements and monitor organic traffic growth
- Monthly Reporting: Track and report keyword rankings and organic traffic
- Add/Remove pages as needed and updates to the sitemap
- Check for spammy back-links and disavow
- Optimize most important pages for schema markup
- Set up Google Search Console and monitor for penalties and warnings
- Local SEO
- Directory listing across 60+ major directories
- Check for important local SEO signals such as proper N.A.P (Name, Address, Phone Number) information in the footer.
- Local citations, backlinks, and reviews.
- Optimize content around local ranking content.
What Are The Best Low Cost SEO Services For A Small Business?
Honestly, there are a lot of options at different prices. Some SEO agencies might offer less inexpensive packages, but what they don’t tell you is that in order to keep those costs down, they actually take other resources away from your campaign which is very important. For example, you might be paying for small business SEO services, but not might be getting any citations. The thing is, that in order to do SEO correctly, premium paid tools are needed, these tools are not cheap, and have a monthly retainer of around $100 – $300.
So, when when you see an ad of SEO services being advertised for less than $500/mo, you have to take a moment and wonder, what exactly are you getting in return? If you choose to work with us, we’re all about transparency, you’ll know exactly what you’re paying for, and how your SEO services are broken down monthly. But any other agency can do that, where we differ is that we actually have the case studies, portfolio, and reviews by real clients who use our services to backup our claims of being a top provider for SEO services to service-oriented businesses throughout the United States.
How Is An SEO Consultancy Important For A Small Business?
Perhaps you already have a web team in place, maybe you just need someone to explain or train them on how to implement a customized SEO strategy that will yield positive results if done correctly. If so, we have the SEO consulting experience to provide that support to you and your team. If you don’t, that’s ok, because we are very efficient at implementing our SEO service strategies for our clients. We can also work together with your already established team. Let us know what your needs are, and we’ll let you know if we can help, or do our best to point you in the right direction.
How Do I Hire An SEO Consultant?
The easiest way to hire a professional SEO consultant is to fill out this form with your information. We will review it, and answer any questions, comments, or concerns you may have before explaining and signing you up with our SEO services or providing you with professional SEO consultancy.
Is It Important To Invest In SEO For Small Business Owners?
It’s absolutely important for small business owners to invest in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in 2019. SEO is perhaps your most important competitive advantage any business can have, think about how advertising your services used to be in the past, you would just call up the radio, print out a newspaper article, or perhaps purchase some commercial airtime from a local television network. Those marketing tactics are now becoming obsolete because of the power of the internet, if you don’t know how to advertise your services online, you’re missing out on so many potential leads.
Why Should Small Businesses Care About SEO?
Small businesses should care about SEO because it’s perhaps the best return on investment when it comes to digital marketing. For example, if you want to promote a brand, you primarily use a social media channel for something like this. The problem is that you’re not really able to effectively sell products and services this way, but it’s not that common and not a reason for people going to social media.
Aside from social media, there are two other popular alternatives for digital marketing. Such as PPC (Adwords) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) both are very similar in nature, but different somewhat. For example, PPC/Adwords is a strategy when someone types in a keyword and ad will come up generally in the Google search results to take you to a landing page with that particular information. This is great, but you are essentially paying for every one of these leads which may or may not convert to actual paying clients. SEO is very similar to PPC, except that with SEO you never pay for these particular leads because they are all organic, so your return on investment will be significantly higher in comparison to other forms of digital marketing.
Why Is An SEO Necessary For Any Startups Or Small Businesses?
It’s necessary for any startup or business that’s wishing to attract more clients and business to have a properly optimized website that’s going to help them target the relevant and organic traffic they need, to turn some of that traffic into paying clients/customers. Hiring an SEO professional to take over this function is critical, as a good SEO consultant will be able to perform technical & On-page SEO on the site, such as cleaning up broken links, improving site speed, doing keyword research mapping, etc…
How To Choose An SEO Consultant Or Agency?
There are currently lots of options when it comes to picking an SEO consultant or SEO expert to work with. However, not all SEO professionals work the same or have the same skills or level of experience as some of their peers. So here are a few tips to help you make that decision.
- Make sure they have a website and a portfolio of clients they’ve worked with, a lot of agencies selling SEO, can’t even produce an SEO portfolio of work they’ve done.
- Make sure that whoever you choose to work with, is transparent with their SEO goals and strategies for your website campaign, if they fail to produce a proper SEO strategy claiming it’s proprietary information, don’t do business with them, as this work should be transparent.
- If possible, work with an SEO consultant or strictly SEO agencies, as they specialize in only one thing, and are not concerned with other forms of marketing. Not saying this is always the case, but an experienced SEO consultant will generally produce better results than most agencies.
Some Of The SEO Services We Cover In Our Monthly Plans
- Competitive Research Analysis: Get an idea of how your website is doing in comparison to your competition. With this information, you’ll know exactly what your competition is doing. For example, find out which keywords they are targeting, and how well their SEO campaign is working in comparison to yours. The process begins with your complete SEO Audit
- Keyword Research & Mapping: We are able to help you discover which keywords you should be going after based on search volume, competition, and other more important factors. The keywords are then mapped to the corresponding web pages on your website. With this keyword list, you will be ready for SEO and or PPC. You’ll know exactly which keywords are being targeted so you can track their progress individually.
- Technical SEO 100% Errors & Warnings Cleanup: Technical SEO is as important as having good backlinks and having great content on your web pages. We will make sure that technical errors such as broken links, missing alt tags, duplicate content issues, etc… are all fully cleaned up so that your website is perfectly optimized for search engines like Google.
- On-Page SEO: Page Optimization is also important. Making sure that title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, etc… are all set properly for the web pages. Also, making sure that cononical tags are set up properly. Making sure that your website only resolves to one domain address.
- Website Speed Optimization: The load time of a webpage is one of two hundred SEO ranking factors. The load time of any web page is important, it’s for that reason that we focus on minimizing HTTP request, using CSS sprites when appropriate, Minification & Concatenation, as well as adding a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to help speed up a website, and better secure it from DNS attacks.
- W3C Page Validation: It’s important to make sure that each page on your website is coded properly. W3C validator is a tool that checks proper coding for a webpage. We will fix these errors and warnings on your website.
- Schema Markup on Pages: Schema in 2019 will continue to be an important SEO factor. it certainly helps with click-through rate, and when done correctly, also helps minimize bounce rates. Very few agencies and search marketing (SE) consultants, seem to be able to implement schema correctly, let us do it for your website.
- NAT Citations & Corrections: NAT Citations are mandatory for local SEO businesses. Citations are nothing more than your business name, address, and telephone number mentioned across the internet. The more relevant and local citations the business has, the higher the probability of dominating Google’s local top three-pack. We use a combination of automated products or services like Moz and Yext, as well as manual techniques.
- Organic Link Building Strategies: Getting backlinks to a website is very challenging, but we have strategies that are very effective. Since the beginning backlinks have been a strong factor for rankings webpages. However; we have noticed that we’ve been able to get websites to rank really well with only page optimization. This is all dependent on the industry and the competition.
- Content Writing: When it comes to SEO, content is still king. That’s why if you need help writing content for your website or blog, we here to help you write great relevant content that’s going to drive results.
- Website Monitoring & Reporting: We constantly monitor the progress of clients’ websites on a daily basis.
What Are Some Good SEO Tips?
- Do proper keyword research and mapping
- Fix your title tags and meta descriptions
- Improve the site speed of your website
- Add schema markup to your pages
- Keep your website fresh by producing relevant content