If you’re a small business owner in need of national SEO services to help you bring in more targeted website visitors, Jesus Tellez is the SEO Consultant you want to speak with. He’s here to offer Affordable SEO Services to small business owners that are struggling to generate visitors to their website. Below you’ll find specific information on some of the search engine optimization services that he offers. The SEO consulting services that Jesus offers his clients can’t be compared. He has over a decade of professional experience working in SEO and has done a lot of testing during that time, so he knows what works, and what doesn’t.
If you hire an SEO agency to manage your project, you’ll probably talk to a salesman, not a real SEO Consultant. In the event that you do talk to a qualified SEO professional, chances are, your project is going to be passed on to an SEO analyst or an SEO specialist who may not have the experience to fully analyze your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to search engine optimization for your website. You’re better off working with a seasoned SEO consultant who understands what they’re doing, you’ll save money and headaches. Internet Marketing Agencies may not even have the proper talent to manage your SEO account. Just keep that in mind. They usually get the person handling PPC campaigns to do the SEO, although they are closely related, a PPC expert is not going to do a better job at optimizing a website than an SEO consultant like Jesus and his SEO team. People who specialize in PPC focus on short-term goals, because that’s the nature of the job, a local SEO Expert, on the other hand, is focused on long-term organic growth.
Is It Important To Invest In SEO For Small Business Owners?
It’s absolutely important for small business owners to invest in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in 2019. In the beginning, we had the newspapers, followed by radio, and later television commercials. We know have the internet as our primary most cost-effective form to get our marketing across to potential clients. Even though the mediums I listed above still exist and are very effective in some industries, Google search is how most people in the United States are now looking for their products or services. If your website is not showing up on the first page of Google when certain search terms are typed in, you’re missing out on some effective SEO digital marketing.
What Is A Good SEO Plan For A Small Business?
A good solid SEO plan for a small business would consist of first hiring a competent SEO consultant or SEO expert who’s able to audit the website and conduct some effective keyword research and mapping.
The SEO consultant should then be able to perform some effective on-page optimization, and also cleaning up all of the technical errors on the website, including website speed optimization issues. Once the technical and on-page SEO is complete, the next task will be to build up quality content by blogging and producing pillar page content in order to more easily promote that content through-out the internet and collecting higher quality backlinks, thus increasing the positions in the SERPs.
Is SEO Consulting Worth It?
If you hire the right SEO consultant to handle your website project(s) it’s absolutely worth it and necessary. The competition is a lot more competitive and it will continue to become more competitive over time. You see, when it comes to SEO, if you’re website is not appearing on the first page of Google, it pretty much does not exist, because very seldom do people browse past the first page for Google search results. Having the right consultant on your team can help bring you targeted organic traffic that translates to new and more business.
What Are The Best Low Cost SEO Services For Small Business?
Honestly, there are a lot of options at different prices. Some SEO agencies might offer less inexpensive packages, but what they don’t tell you is that in order to keep those costs down, they actually take other resources away from your campaign which is very important. For example, you might be paying for SEO services, but not might be getting any citations. The thing is, that in order to do SEO correctly, premium paid tools are needed, these tools are not cheap, and have a monthly retainer of around $100 – $300.
With that being said, If you’re looking for the best affordable SEO services for small businesses then visit pricing page below. Why are these SEO services the best? Because they get real results, and all of the work is transparent. You can either pay month to month or sign up for a few months in advance and save money doing so. If you pay monthly prices start at $599/mo, but if you buy 12 months in advance a total of 60 SEO hours you pay only $4,300. Visit the SEO pricing page to learn more.
How Is An SEO Consultancy Important For A Small Business?
Most businesses need someone with plenty of web and digital marketing experience to guide them on what they need to do in order to optimize their websites so that they help generate the targeted organic visitors that will turn into clients. Most business owners, pay a web developer and assume that the web developer will do a good job at optimizing their website, but very rarely does this happen. That’s where having an SEO consultant come in and point out everything that’s wrong with the site so that the developer can fix those issues will be important. If you don’t have a developer, most SEO consultants are perfectly capable of fixing the issues themselves or have a team that’s ready to address any website optimization problems.
What Tools Should A SEO Consultant Use?
Every SEO consultant is different and will have their list of tools they prefer over others. Even though, a lot of tools do pretty similar things. However; there are some paid and free tools that most SEO consultants should have experience with. Such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Trends, Screaming Frog, SEMRUSH, and Ahrefs. Sure, there are other tools that I did not mention such as SEO Powersuite, SERPstat, Moz Tools, Spyfu, Majestic, Keywords Everywhere, etc… Most SEO consultants work with a combination of these tools listed.
What Are The Best Small Business SEO Optimization Tips?
- Do proper keyword research and mapping
- Fix your title tags and meta descriptions
- Improve the site speed of your website
- Add Schema Markup to your pages
- Keep your website fresh by writing relevant blogs
What Are The Best SEO Packages For A Small Business?
The best SEO packages for small businesses are any of the SEO packages found here. The only difference is the amount you save over time. Since SEO is all about optimizing that translates to organic rankings, it made no sense to have packages that included link and citation building while neglecting others. So to keep transparency and quality high, all websites go through a similar SEO process. Usually, the consultant will determine what needs the most work for that month and spend hours working on those issues. At the end of the month, the client gets a keyword and traffic report along with a full report of the work that was performed for the month.
Why Should Small Businesses Care About SEO?
Small businesses should care about SEO because it’s perhaps the best return on investment when it comes to digital marketing. For example, if you want to promote a brand, you primarily use a social media channel for something like this. The problem is that you’re not really able to effectively sell products and services this way, but it’s not that common and not a reason for people going to social media.
Aside from social media, there are two other popular alternatives for digital marketing. Such as PPC (Adwords) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) both are very similar in nature, but different somewhat. For example, PPC/Adwords is a strategy when someone types in a keyword and ad will come up generally in the Google search results to take you to a landing page with that particular information. This is great, but you are essentially paying for every one of these leads which may or may not convert to actual paying clients. SEO is very similar to PPC, except that with SEO you never pay for these particular leads because they are all organic, so your return on investment will be significantly higher in comparison to other forms of digital marketing.
Why Is An SEO Necessary For Any Startups Or Small Businesses?
It’s necessary for any startup or business that’s wishing to attract more clients and business to have a properly optimized website that’s going to help them target the relevant and organic traffic they need, to turn some of that traffic into paying clients/customers. Hiring an SEO professional to take over this function is critical, as a good SEO consultant will be able to perform technical & On-page SEO on the site, such as cleaning up broken links, improving site speed, doing keyword research mapping, etc…
How Does SEO Help In Promoting A Business?
You’re probably wondering how SEO helps tie everything together to help promote a business. Well, the main thing that good SEO will do for a business website is to help them generate more targeted website visitors, some of which will turn into paying clients/customers, thus making it a great way to promote a new or existing business.
How To Choose An SEO Consultant Or Agency?
There are currently lots of options when it comes to picking an SEO consultant or agency to work with. However, not all SEO professionals work the same, or have the same skills or experienced as some of their peers. So here are a few hints to help you make a decision on which SEO professional to hire. You’re already on this website for a reason, might as well hire Jesus Tellez LLC.
- Make sure they have a website and a portfolio of clients they’ve worked with, a lot of agencies selling SEO, can’t even produce an SEO portfolio of work they’ve done.
- Make sure that whoever you choose to work with, is transparent with their SEO goals and strategies for your website campaign, if they fail to produce a proper SEO strategy claiming it’s proprietary information, don’t do business with them, as this work should be transparent.
- If possible, work with an SEO consultant or strictly SEO agencies, as they specialize in only one thing, and are not concerned with other forms of marketing. Not saying this is always the case, but an experienced SEO consultant will generally produce better results than most agencies.
SEO Services For Small Businesses
- Competitive Research Analysis: Get an idea of how your website is doing in comparison to your competition. With this information, you’ll know exactly what your competition is doing. For example, find out which keywords they are targeting, and how well their SEO campaign is working in comparison to yours. The process begins with your complete SEO Audit
- Keyword Research & Mapping: We are able to help you discover which keywords you should be going after based on search volume, competition, and other more important factors. The keywords are then mapped to the corresponding web pages on your website. With this keyword list, you will be ready for SEO and or PPC. You’ll know exactly which keywords are being targeted so you can track their progress individually.
- Technical SEO 100% Errors & Warnings Cleanup: Technical SEO is as important as having good backlinks and having great content on your web pages. We will make sure that technical errors such as broken links, missing alt tags, duplicate content issues, etc… are all fully cleaned up so that your website is perfectly optimized for search engines like Google.
- On-Page SEO: Page Optimization is also important. Making sure that title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, etc… are all set properly for the web pages. Also, making sure that cononical tags are set up properly. Making sure that your website only resolves to one domain address.
- Website Speed Optimization: The load time of a webpage is one of two hundred SEO ranking factors. The load time of any web page is important, it’s for that reason that we focus on minimizing HTTP request, using CSS sprites when appropriate, Minification & Concatenation, as well as adding a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to help speed up a website, and better secure it from DNS attacks.
- W3C Page Validation: It’s important to make sure that each page on your website is coded properly. W3C validator is a tool that checks proper coding for a webpage. We will fix these errors and warnings on your website.
- Schema Markup on Pages: Schema in 2019 will continue to be an important SEO factor. it certainly helps with click-through rate, and when done correctly, also helps minimize bounce rates. Very few agencies and digital marketing (SE) consultants, seem to be able to implement schema correctly, let us do it for your website.
- NAT Citations & Corrections: NAT Citations are mandatory for local SEO businesses. Citations are nothing more than your business name, address, and telephone number mentioned across the internet. The more relevant and local citations the business has, the higher the probability of dominating Google’s local top three-pack. We use a combination of automated products or services like Moz and Yext, as well as manual techniques.
- Organic Link Building Strategies: Getting backlinks to a website is very challenging, but we have strategies that are very effective. Since the beginning backlinks have been a strong factor for rankings webpages. However; we have noticed that we’ve been able to get websites to rank really well with only page optimization. This is all dependent on the industry and the competition.
- Content Writing: When it comes to SEO, content is still king. That’s why if you need help writing content for your website or blog, we here to help you write great relevant content that’s going to drive results.
- Website Monitoring & Reporting: We constantly monitor the progress of clients’ websites on a daily basis.