If you’re a small business owner in need of national SEO services to help you bring in more targeted website visitors, I’m the SEO Consultant you want to speak with. I’m here to offer Affordable SEO Services to small business owners that are struggling to generate visitors to their website. Below you’ll find specific information on some of the search engine optimization services that I offer. The SEO consulting services that I offer clients can’t be compared. I have years of experience working in SEO and have done a lot of testing during that time, so I know what works, and what doesn’t.
If you hire an SEO agency to manage your project, you’ll probably talk to a salesman, not a real SEO Consultant. In the event that you do talk to a qualified SEO professional, chances are, your project is going to be passed on to an SEO analyst or an SEO specialist who may not have the experience to fully analyze your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to search engine optimization for your website. You’re better off working with a seasoned SEO consultant who understands what they’re doing, you’ll save money and headaches. Internet Marketing Agencies may not even have the proper talent to manage your SEO account. Just keep that in mind. They usually get the person handling PPC campaigns to do the SEO, although they are closely related, a PPC expert is not going to do a better job at optimizing a website than an SEO consultant like myself. People who specialize in PPC focus on short-term goals, because that’s the nature of the job, a local SEO expert, on the other hand, is focused on a long-term organic strategy.
Some Of The SEO Services For Small Businesses That I Offer
- Competitive Research Analysis: Get an idea of how your website is doing in comparison to your competition. With this information, you’ll know exactly what your competition is doing. For example, find out which keywords they are targeting, and how well their SEO campaign is working in comparison to yours. The process begins with your complete SEO Audit
- Keyword Research & Mapping: I’m able to help you discover which keywords you should be going after based on search volume and competition. The keywords are then mapped to the corresponding web pages on your website. With this keyword list, you should be ready for SEO and or PPC. You’ll know exactly which keywords are being targeted so you can track their progress individually.
- Technical SEO 100% Errors & Warnings Cleanup: Technical SEO is as important as having good backlinks and having great content on your web pages. I’ll make sure that technical errors such as broken links, missing alt tags, duplicate content issues, etc… are all fully cleaned up so that your website is perfectly optimized for search engines like Google.
- On-Page SEO: Page Optimization is also important. Making sure that title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, etc… are all set properly for the web pages. Also, making sure that cononical tags are set up properly. Making sure that your website only resolves to one domain address.
- Website Speed Optimization: The load time of a webpage is one of two hundred SEO ranking factors. The load time of any web page is important, it’s for that reason that I focus on minimizing HTTP request, using CSS sprites when appropriate, Minification & Concatentation, as well as adding a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to help speed things up.
- W3C Page Validation: It’s important to make sure that each page on your website is coded properly. W3C validator is a tool that checks proper coding for a webpage. I will fix these errors and warnings on your website.
- Schema Markup on Pages: Schema in 2019 will continue to be an important SEO factor. it certainly helps with click-through rate, and when done correctly, also helps minimize bounce rates. Very few agencies and digital marketing (SE) consultants, can implement schema correctly, let me do it for you your website.
- NAT Citations & Corrections: NAT Citations are mandatory for local SEO businesses. Citations are nothing more than your business name, address, and telephone number mentioned across the internet. The more relevant and local citations the business has, the higher the probability of dominating in Google’s local top three pack. I use a combination of automated products or services like Moz and Yext, as well as manual techniques.
- Organic Link Building Strategies: Getting backlinks to a website is very challenging, but I have strategies that are very effective. Since the beginning backlinks have been a strong factor for rankings webpages. However; I’ve noticed that I’ve been able to get websites to rank really well with only page optimization. This is all dependent on the industry and the competition. Also, my strategies don’t place a lot of emphasis on link building for 2019, because Google wants this to be a natural process. I follow these recommendations very seriously for all of my clients.
- Content Writing: When it comes to SEO, content is still king. That’s why if you need help writing content for your website or blog, I’m here to help you write great relevant content that’s going to drive results.
- Website Design & Development: As an SEO expert working with web technologies for over a decade, I’m perfectly capable of handling tasks from minor website changes, to putting together SEO optimized websites from the start. My clients don’t have to worry about an extra charge for technical and on-page SEO when they build their project with me, because all of that is already included, as it should be.
- Website Monitoring & Reporting: I’m constantly monitoring the progress of clients’ websites on a daily basis. If you choose to work with me, you’ll also be getting monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports. Along with the phone, email, and in some cases in-person support. I’m also one of the few SEO’s across the country that works with Google Data Studio, this means, I’m able to create some engaging reports packed with great data.
- Other Services: The skills I listed above are all skills I’m an expert in; however, I also work with professionals in logo design, Adwords, Social Media, and Video Production. So, if the project requires this expertise, I can always bring them in.
SEO Consultant & Search Expert Jesus Tellez
There is a fundamental problem I see when it comes to SEO, that is that there are many SEO companies out there who claim to be the best at what they do, but they are unable to provide any proof of this, their websites are not optimized in any way, and they can’t rank for competitive search terms themselves. If they lack the skills or motivation to optimize their own websites, what makes you think they will do a better job for you? They are elusive with their strategies and tactics, with me this won’t be a problem. I’m an SEO consultant who’s very transparent with my work and have plenty of professional references to back me up.
When you choose to work with me, you are choosing to work with an SEO professional who will take the time to understand your website’s strengths and weaknesses and develop a customized SEO campaign around that. I don’t claim to be the best, but the results speak for themselves. My website dominates the first page of Google on my selected keywords for a reason, the same goes for the websites that I manage.
Small business SEO services are important because that’s how potential clients are finding your services. In order to have a strong local SEO presence, you need several things to come together nicely. A technically sound optimized website, as well as citations, links, and great content, are going to be necessary if you want to rank a website. I have a few affordable SEO packages that address the most important SEO issues. For more information, check out the Affordable Small Business SEO Packages, I offer full-service SEO plans that are reasonable and effective.
SEO for small business is what I specialize in. It’s very different from an international SEO campaign. With local SEO the focus is on attracting clients that are located within your city and surrounding areas. More focus is placed on keywords that target a specific geographical location. Truthfully, Local and National SEO strategies are pretty similar, the only thing that differs significantly is the need for local citations.
As a small business owner, you’re probably like me, busy and don’t want to spend thousands of dollars a month on digital marketing strategies, but you understand the importance of being found in Google’s search engine when someone is searching for specific keyword terms in Google search. I’m certain whoever is currently managing your SEO account is probably only providing you with Google Analytics reports and a quick summary of how your SEO is doing. You continue to pay them because the numbers that they show you look good, but you may not know the meaning behind those metrics or how it affects your SEO strategy. There is a term in the search marketing community it’s called “vanity metrics”, it’s basically metrics that don’t matter to your bottom line, that’s what you get from most agencies, but with me, I’ll provide you with “actionable metrics”, metrics that really matter to your business. The truth is, you may not know what small business SEO services you’re paying for specifically.
I provide clients with specific things that I worked on specifically for that month. I also provide them with real-time up to date SEO analytics reports. that combines social media, Adwords, and a variety of other data. These reports are available at any time and are always updated in real-time. I’m also available via phone and email to answer any questions.