- California State University, Fresno (Fresno, CA)
- Organic Advertising Agency (San Francisco, CA)
- Bitwise Industries (Fresno, CA)
- Digital Standout Agency (Calabasas, CA)
- Alistbanners and Signs (Fresno, CA)
- Universal Biopharma Research (Dinuba, CA)
- Inline Distributing Company (Sylmar, CA)
- ATP Mechanix (Kerman, CA)
- Tequila Cachanilla (Tijuana, Baja California)
- HC Photos (Fresno, CA)
- Phil Arballo (Fresno, CA)
Part of the reason why I’ve been able to get so many websites to rank over the years has been because of my technical SEO process. I check for things, that some of the most popular tools like SEMRUSH, Website Auditor, Screaming Frog, etc… don’t pick up on, as a result when you run my website on any online testing tool, my website is almost perfect in every test for technical SEO. If you don’t believe me, check out the screenshots below, you can go to these websites yourself and run these test. This is perhaps the best way for you to really analyze and gauge the skill of any SEO Consultant. Put in their website’s address in these tools, and see how well they optimize their own websites. If they lack the motivation to optimize their own websites, what makes you think they will do a better job for you?
This is a great tool to test the speed of any website. It’s on par with Tools. Pingdom; however, Gtmetrix does a great job at telling you what needs to get fixed to improve page speed.
Nibbler is an online tool that will more or less give you a good indiciation as to where your website is lacking, so you can focus on improving in that area.
This is one of the better tools I found online for analyzing a website’s homepage. It’s a free tool, and it does a descent job in giving you an idea of how your website is perfomring.
Accessability is something a lot of developers ignore. Most SEO’s don’t even know about it. But, make no mistake, having properly coded web pages is important.